This one-day Bootcamp will be delivered by a Senior PowerApps Consultant and provides key insights on what you need to know when creating custom business apps with Microsoft PowerApps.
The Target Audience for this PowerApps Bootcamp are:
IT Users & Developers interested in building LOB apps with Microsoft PowerApps & Flow. Connect data from the cloud, automate business processes and make your own app—no coding required.
This Bootcamp focuses on the Microsoft PowerApps & Flow capabilities through a series of Hands-on Labs and demonstrations. Trainee laptops will be provided.
Microsoft PowerApps Bootcamp Topics to be covered:
- Build a PowerApps Canvas App for a typical business scenario
- Signing in and creating a new Canvas App
- Connecting to data sources
- Filtering data
- Working with multiple screens and navigation
- Customizing the user experience
- Galleries and controls
- Use the Common Data Service for Apps (CDS for Apps) to progress the business scenario
- Provisioning a CDS database
- Getting familiar with standard entities
- Creating a custom entity
- Customizing entity fields and option sets
- Creating calculated fields
- Using the Canvas app form control to save data to CDS
- Using the Office365 connector to get user’s manager info
- Configuring Canvas app settings
- Saving and sharing a Canvas app
- Running a Canvas app on a mobile device
- Build a PowerApps Model – Driven App to complete business process
- Creating a standalone Model – driven app
- Customizing forms for the Model – driven app
- Creating a Business Process Flow
- Use Microsoft Flow to build an approval workflow
- Triggering a Flow when a new record is created in CDS
- Sending an approval request
- Conditional branching based on the approval response
- Sending email notifications
- Updating the CDS record with the approval status and the approver’s comments
- Using the approval center on web and mobile
- Checking the status of Flow runs
Spanish Point are offering you the chance to win a voucher for our PowerApps Bootcamp. Just fill in the form with your contact details or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will enter in the raffle.
This voucher will entitle one person to attend a Bootcamp worth €750.